Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:57:06 -0500
Go to www.nicocuppen.com and try either his free version of Photocopier or purchase his Photocopier Pro v. 3.0, which I believe is under $20.  I am using Pro v. 3.  It works fine and doesn't require using the scanner software.  I'm sure a google search will find others, but I know this one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 21:40:35 GMT
Subject: Scanner Copier Software

Does anyone know of an inexpensive software package that will get your s=
canner and printer to act as a copier with an easy interface.
I was using the Buzzsoft package Softcopier on my old machine but with t=
heir licensing I can't move it to the new computer.  The price has now g=
otten ridiculously high (from $39 to $65 for a single license).  =

It doesn't do any thing but copy like a Xerox machine and has a graphic =
control panel like a copier.  =

I've tried some of the shareware and freeware copier programs but most a=
re multi-step with the scanner dialog coming up first which requires adj=
ustments and then the printer dialog.  I'd prefer one that allows just p=
utting in the number of copies and pressing a button.  =

I know that I could get a combination scanner printer, but both my scann=
er and printer are perfectly good and I wouldn't have room for a cheap c=
ombo machine. =

Any suggestions?
Doug

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!