Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
kkkuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 00:36:05 -0500
Dear M. Jelley,
    I have tried a number of fax programs but the easiest that gave the best
results has been the word-processing program WordPerfect 5.1 for DOS.  When
you prepare a WordPerfect document, including whatever graphics you include,
the document is reproduced exactly, as though it had come from your own
printer.  I know because I saw some of my documents as they had been
reproduced on a realtor's fax machine.
    Even though I now use WP 6.1 for Windows for much of my work, I still
revert to WP 5.1 for DOS to send faxes.
    Karl Kuller