Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Swartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 10:49:45 +0200
Hi Kathleen, on Wed, 31 May 2000 10:47:57 -0600 you asked:

>My ten year old seems to have turned on the Content Advisor on our home
>computer in MSIE.  We don't know what the password is.  Can someone suggest
>how we can turn it off so we can access the Internet and do other useful
>tasks?

Heres a tip I saved quite a while back.

If you've forgotten the Internet Explorer content advisor password and want
to change the ratings settings then follow these instructions to change the
settings back to their defaults.

All the Content Advisor settings are stored in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Ratings]

If you no longer have the password, then simply delete the key, and all the
settings will be removed.

Open you registry, find the key. Single click on the key to highlight it,
press the DELETE key, or alternatively select Delete from the Edit menu.

Close Internet Explorer, re-open it, and the Content Advisor feature should
be disabled.

Regards,

--
Rick S.