Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Siva Lokanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 19:29:02 +0600
        I had been using Download Wonder for a long period and had
been quite satisfied with it. For a few months I had been without an
Internet connection, continuing to use only email, an and so I
had unintsalled it.
        Now that my internet connection has been restored, when I try to
install the previous version, or even the latest version which I
downloaded, at the end of the installation process I keep getting
the message" there is problem with your installation, install again"
        I shall appreciate advice on how I can solve this problem as I
was very much "addicted" to Download Wonder.
        In the alternative, I would like the address at which I
can get a similar SIMPLE PROGRAM which can be used
to RESUME incomplete downloads.
        Thanks                   Siva Lokanathan