Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 21:53:17 +1000
Marilyn wrote:
>How do I get these images off of this cd with
> > Firefox?>>

I've changed your heading--a lot of readers might otherwise miss your
problem, as I did initially.

To answer your question----You don't.  Firefox is an internet browser, and
nothing to do with viewing images on CD's.

Insert the CD, open My Computer, right click the CD icon, and select
"Open".  This should open the CD with a folder on the CD which contains the
pictures.

Provided these are not in some proprietary form unique to the program which
you have purchased, you should be able to view these in whatever graphics
software you normally use (most people use free Irfanview).

Any pictures you want to keep, just make a new folder for them somewhere on
your hard drive (or use an existing folder if you wish) and drag and drop
any file from the CD to the new folder. XP will automatically copy it over.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml