Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeff House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:31:19 -0400
Hi All,
  This is a problem I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with. My
current setup is listed below

PIII 550E
WD 15.3g  7200rpmU66 HD
Creative TnT2 Ultra 32mb AGP
Asus 8x/40x DVD rom
Creative Live Value Sound Card
Promise Ultra66 Controller.
128mb PC-133 memory
Abit BF6 440BX Motherboard.

The current IDE connection is Western Digital ( Master , ) and Asus (slave)
off of IDE 0 on Promise card.
 Then I hooked up a new Yamaha 8824 CDRW as a Master on IDE 1 on same card.
 Boots up and recognizes fine, but when I go to do a direct cd =- cd copy ,
,, it locks up as soon as I go to load the Source cd in the Asus.
I updated the drivers to the latest vs. for the Promise Card. Does anyone
have any experience with this? Some forums including Yamaha said
To disable the DMA setting in device manager, but there wasn't a setting in
there for either cdrom or cdrw for DMA.  I don't think it's a software issue
because,
I just assembled a system for a friend that had a AMD Duron 650 and Gigabyte
GA-72M Motherboard and it worked great as soon as I started it.

Thanks for any help,

Jeff H.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html