Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Renfroe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:46:39 -0500
System used: HP Pavilion 6470Z
Internet Connection: a local ISP is used to access AOL 5.0 version (I'm waiting for all of the bugs in 6.0 version to have patches written for them, before trying to use it, on the advise of AOL beta testers that I personally know).
My Problem: Small pop up ad windows.  Whenever surfing the Internet, and I "X" off a pop up window, that hasn't fully loaded, I also get a pop up window, that tells me that I've made an "illegal move." Not wanting to disconnect from AOL, I "X" off that illegal notification screen (instead of clicking on the "close" button, which would disconnect me), and when I do that, it will keep me connected to AOL, however...  it also removes most icons from my taskbar, except for my speaker icon, "Gator" icon, and my clock (i.e., it removes my mouse icon, Anti-virus program icon, Screen display icon, Buzz Me icon, printer icon, and the little dually screens icon, letting me know that I'm still connected to my local ISP).  I've reloaded my AOL adapter several different times, and this doesn't seem to help at all.  Can you offer a suggestion to keep this from happening?  I almost feel as if I'm a hostage to all of those unwanted pop up ads.  Although, I know how to stop all pop up ads, I really don't want to do that.  I only want to be able to close them quickly, if they are something that doesn't interest me.  Thanks a million for any help on this problem.  Susan :)

                       http://freepctech.com/rode