Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Elmers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:03:26 -0500
I've got an old disk made under Win95 that has some old records I'd like
to access but it was compressed using Windows 95 DriveSpace. Does anyone
have any suggestions on what I can do to access this disk shy of finding
a Windows 95 computer (getting hard to find)?

I am running XP Pro and can't get it to read it. I'm hoping that maybe
there is some old software that could possible convert (mount) it.

On the floppy, there is one file 1kb in size named "READTHIS.TXT". The
contents follow in the QUOTES....

"This disk was compressed using Windows 95 DriveSpace.
To use this disk, you must first mount it. To mount it:

  1. Run DriveSpace in Windows.

  2. In the Drives list, click the drive that contains the disk,
     and then click Mount on the Advanced menu.

To automatically mount all compressed devices, use the Settings
command on the Advanced menu.

(If this file is located on a drive other than the drive that
contains the compressed disk, then the disk is already mounted)."

Thanks in advance...........

Bob Elmers

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml