Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tracy Forrester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 06:20:06 -0400
I usually do this at the end of the year.  I create a new folder on my
desktop called inbox05 or sent items05 or whatever you want to call it.
Make sure it is open!  Then go to whatever folder you want to copy, select
all the files you want to copy...make sure you get them all at once by
clicking on the first one in the folder and scrolling down to the last one,
hold the shift key and click on it.  I then drag those highlighted emails to
the OPENED folder you created on the desktop and they will be copied into
that folder.  This takes a little while.  Then go back and delete the ones
you highlighted to get rid of them.  I then move that folder to my external
hard drive.
Maybe someone has an easier way to do this...?

----- Original Message -----
From: "laurence grignolo" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:01 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Too many messages in Outlook Express

PCSOFT Digest - 27 Mar 2007 to 28 Mar 2007 (#2007-84)I see i have over 10000
message stored in my outlook express folders. I occasionally get the message
that the program wants to compress the messages (and it takes quite a while
to do so).
What can i do to store some of the older ones away and empty out some of the
folders, knowing i can retrieve the older ones somewhere else if i need to
refer to them?

Would creating a new account be a possibility? but how could i create it and
only import onto the new account the most recent months of messages from the
old account?

I would be grateful to anyone having suggestions (simple instructions please
since i'm not that confident).

I still have quite alot of room on drive D on my pc, and i also have a new
external hard drive (320Gb) i would like to start backing some of my file
on.

I have OE 6 and my OS is XP.

Thank you,
Laurence Grignolo