Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marg Belliveau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:32:30 -0400
See if this helps:

1. In Windows Explorer/Tools/Folder Options/View. Now click "Restore

Defaults" and "Reset all Folders".

2. Reboot

3. In Windows Explorer [Not "My Computer"] go to the View Tab and Reset

the options you desire.

4. In Tools/Folder Options, "Do Not" enable "Remember Each Folder's View

Settings".

5. Close the View Tab. Make sure the View is still as you would like it.

6. Then go to Tools/Folder Options/View/"Like Current Folder".

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Hoffman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] PCSOFT Digest - 10 Feb 2002 to 11 Feb 2002 (#2002-43)

> 'm running Win98 SE. A strange thing has happened: when I use the
File|open command (from within an application), the Open dialogue box (the
list of folders and files), the files aren't displayed alphabetically (they
always were in the past).

> Now, I'm forced to click on the Details icon, then click on the Name
column to re-sort the folders and files alphabetically, then click on the
List button to see all the files displayed horizontally (which is my
preference). Too many clicks just to get back to square one!

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml