Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:08:46 +1200
I seem to recall that adding fonts requires you to open the Fonts folder
from Control Panel, then go File\Install New Font. Just shifting the font
into the Font folder won't work.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

From: "Sharon Hughes" Subject: [PCSOFT] Can't install fonts, and how can I
repair Win98.

I have Win98SE.  I want to install some fonts, but when I unzip and move to
Windows>Fonts, they aren't recognized.  They show in the list when I go to
Ctrl Panel>Fonts, but I can't access them in any program...Word or OE.  When
I try Ctrl Panel>Fonts>File, Install Fonts is not in the drop-down menu.
What else can I do?

Win98 was pre-installed.  I don't have a program disk...just QuickRestore
which will wipe everything off.  Right now, aside from Fonts, Drwatson and
the Compaq Support/updater no longer work.  Is there somewhere I can find
repairs for these?

Thanks.
Sharon