Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dreamer's Den <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 14:00:55 +0000
> Do you have a "Make New Connection" icon in your Dial-Up
> Networking folder? This is where you normally configure the
> new connection with the ISP number, your password, etc.  I f
> the icon is missing, you might have to try re-installing
> Win95 (again), unless someone has a better ides.  Good luck.

I originally lost the entire dial up networking folder seen
when you open "my computer". I tried to reinstall off the win
95 cd and got the folder and Make new connection icon back. I
made the new connection which seems to be able to dial out and
start the handshake with my isp. I eventually end up with the
error message of  Error 720 - The  Microsoft dial up adapter is
not configured  to work with the current network configuration.
Please check your server type and the network configuration in
the control panel and try connection again.

>         Go to the control panel, double click on Network and
> make sure you have "Client for Microsoft Networks", "Dial up
> Adapter", and "TCP/IP" installed. If one of those is missing,
> you could have this kind of problem.

All three items are there. They also seem to be configured
properly.

Dave Thuillier    Chief scripter & Master of the arcane web at
Dreamer's Den Game Shoppe  - Hillsboro, New Hampshire
http://www.dreamersden.com   mailto:[log in to unmask]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html