Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Ermentraut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:49:52 -0400
In the windows folder find and save the outlook.pst file.  When you have
outlook running again under file one of the options is import/export.  Click
on import from a file, pointing at the location where you saved outlook.pst

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From:   PCSOFT - PC software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim Gill
Sent:   Wednesday, April 29, 1998 12:51 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        [PCSOFT] Outlook 98 problems

I re-installed Win95 yesterday. Now Outlook 98 won't work. Outlook loads
but as soon as I click something, I receive the following error message.

"The required file ExSec32.dll cannot be found in your path. Please
reinstall Microsoft Outlook."

Outlook closes when I click OK. The Microsoft web site doesn't have any
info that addresses this specific problem, but they do advise that you
can reinstall missing files by choosing that option on the second screen
of Outlook 98's setup utility. I renamed ExSec32.dll (and even moved it
to another directory). This didn't help. I tried a full reinstall but
this didn't work. I tried to uninstall Outlook 98 using the option in
Setup. The uninstall hung, so I had to reboot. I reinstalled (just so I
could try to uninstall cleanly again). Uninstall hung my system again. I
tried to install Outlook 97 over 98, that didn't work. I imagine my only
recourse is to manually uninstall. I have a backup of my task folder but
I would like to save the info on my Calendar. Does anybody know the
location and name of the files which I must NOT delete in order to
preserve my data. If possible, I'd like to recover my calendar, task
list and contacts.

Tia,

Jim Gill
--