Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:31:01 GMT
I thought that XP Pro had included something that would give me user
restrictions so they couldn't go on the internet, or get into certain
files?

Diane Kroeckel

-- Sven <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Diane,

Do you mean you want to control their use of the computer, their use of
the
Internet, or both? Here are some programs and Web sites on parental
control
that should help with either:

K9 Web Protection - Free Internet Filter and Parental Control Software:
http://www.k9webprotection.com/

iProtectYou - Free:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/iprotectyou.html

Freeware World Team - Webkeys Prowler - Free:
http://all4you.dk/FreewareWorld/links.php?id=28181

Freeware Software:
http://www.tucows.com/downloads/Windows/Internet/ParentalFilters/

Komando.com - Control days and times computer is off limits:
http://www.komando.com/tips/index.aspx?id=1290

Windows XP parental control - Google Search:
http://tinyurl.com/368ozl

Google Search: Internet Parental Controls:
http://tinyurl.com/ac2c8

Sven Swanson, Sr.
The NoSpin Group, Inc.