Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David R. Enberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:27:18 -0400
I am troubleshooting a clients network internet connection sharing.
The last time I was there they were complaining that the server was
dialing out all the time, instead of "on-demand".  I went through and
turned off all "auto updates" on each client accessing the ICS, did a
thorough adware scan for trojan dialers.  When I left it seemed to be
behaving but now they say it is doing it again.   Anyone have any
experience with this?  I have checked all the ICS settings on each
machine several times and they all seem ok

The network is running XP Home on each computer.

Thanks in advance

David R Enberg
Webbs Mill PC
337 Poland Spring Rd