Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pamela Wile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:08:32 -0400
Hello,

I've just purchased a new computer - a Pentium 4 3.0GHz - 1 Gb Ram - O/S Windows XP Home.  I am now using Outlook Express 6

On my old computer I was using Outlook for email only and all of my email has been burned to a CD.  There are two files - archive.pst and outlook.pst.

I attempted to import my Outlook email into Outlook Express by clicking on File-->Import and selecting Messages, Outlook.  I then clicked on Next and get an error that says: "Messages cannot be imported from the MAPI client.  An error has occurred."

I've searched a bit but haven't come up with anything that looks like it will work.  One suggestion for a fix was "If there is no MAPI client configured, you can create a profile under Control Panel->Post.  Choose profiles and add a new profile.  There is no need to connect an existing email address to the profile.  Once you've done that, the error message should be gone.  Import the file with File->Import->Messages->Exchange.  Eventually Express will ask for a .pst file."

However, I can find no icon or folder called Post. or tab for profiles.

Can anyone suggest how I can successfully import and/or read these email messages?

Regards,

Pamela Wile

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml