Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harley Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:08:42 -0500
 I`ve checked this already and that is not the problem. This appeared on
both computers using the same widows xp home. Thanks, Harley.

-------Original Message-------

From: [log in to unmask]

Date: 07/10/06 09:48:39

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Strange message keeps popping up

I often get a pop up screen asking for my master security password which I

don`t know.  I am running windows xp home. When this happens I cannot go any
farther

and I have to either  reboot or shut down and restart my computer to get it

to work again. Thanks for any help. Harley.

Hi There Harley.... is this that you can't get any farther than the  sign on

screen trying to get to your desk top and when you go visit  sites... I know

have my password set for a few short minutes when I am idle  for a few

minutes cause I dont want anyone in here...But when I think  those minutes
are

gonna take longer than I will be busy for.. I just wiggle my  mouse so it
doesn't

turn on...  I did have it on one of my browsers  but deleted that cause I

didnt want to keep putting it in there when I was  looking for something.
But it

dosen't matter.. the master one will kick in  regardless....

You can have your very own by going to Control Panel and selecting  User

Accounts but if it's shared with another puter, then you will need the

administrator to get the password unless it's you using both administrator
names  like I

have set up.... but if it's the same password on both computers, then you

have no need to have different passwords... I know I dont... I have just the
one

  for both sc names ......  Hope this helps.... Let me know if you   can't
get

this fixed.. and I will try and explain it better.     Harriet

                     visit our download web page at:

                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml