Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jayne Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 16:48:44 -0500
-----Original Message-----
writes:

>>Here's the description of a problem I am having
with Word.  Perhaps
someone
>>in your discussion group knows an
answer/solution.
>>I will welcome all suggestions .
>
>>In Word, during routine cut and paste
operations within a document,
>>sometimes the pasted text takes on a different
font and size than it had
>>when I lifted it.  That is, in a document being
written in 12 point letter
>>Gothic, I cut a paragraph to paste somewhere
else.
>>When I paste it in, sometimes it is still in
letter Gothic, only in 10
>>point or in 14 point.  At other times, it takes
on Times new Roman
>>typeface, or Courier.  I suspect it has
something to do with formatting
the
>>clip board, but I'm at a loss.

Unexpected formatting on cut'n'paste - Formatting
code  for paragraph is
carried in the paragraph mark. Click on the
paragraph icon to show the
marks if you need to see them to copy them

Cut'n'Paste to carry formatting:
With markers on you can select through the mark
to be sure you carry the
formatting code with the selection . If you're
not going all the way
through the paragraph mark for the selection
(i.e. - middle of paragraph or
some such), try Paste Special, Formatted Text in
the target to retain
current formatting.

Cut'n'Paste no formatting
For those occasions you want the pasted text to
assume the format of the
surrounding text, use Paste Special, Unformatted
Text. Now whatever
formatting is the target area will apply to the
newly pasted text.

Jayne

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]