Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Heidi Schröder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 08:22:45 +0100
>Date:    Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:04:26 -0500
>From:    "John F. Matula" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Word 2000 toolbars - gone?

>All toolbars at the top of Word 2000 have disappeared.
>Can anyone give me help to restore them? Thanks. John

Hi John,
You got quite a few simple answers already and I just wonder if it was
only that? You said "all toolbars" and I thought it was actually ALL
that was gone, so that there is no way you can click on VIEW as it is
gone as well?

If that's what is your problem try first to move your cursor to the
very top of the screen.  The menu should appear. Click on View,
FullScreen, and all should be well... if it is not, please ask again,
I can tell you more steps to try, that I probably kept noted from
earlier postings on either this or other lists.
hope it helps
Heidi Schroeder
<http://www.beepworld.de/members34/computerfairy/>

                       http://freepctech.com/rode