Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:20:04 -0800
If you are using Win XP, information at www.blackviper.com titled "Windows
XP Home and Professional Service Configurations" may be of assistance. If
you are using Windows 98, I found that anything above 60% was acceptable.
Although System Resources includes more than memory, memory is an important
element. The more the better for XP and up to 512MB for 98.
You should get warnings in Win98 before it crashes, in which case you can
restart the computer and thereby refresh the resources. Some programs are
sloppy about using and releasing resources and restarting the computer every
once in a while is the only way to regain the resources. XP is much better
at handling resources, and I no longer have resource issues since upgrading.
Hope this helps.

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marilyn Kranich" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 9:17 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] FW: Re: System Resources

Hi Techies!

Everyday I seem to have some sort of problem, but today I have to face
something very vital.....my system resources are low, ranging from about  38
to 77%  .  I have checked and rechecked my startups and only am running Zone
Alarm, Norton, my DSL, Sound .  Symantec is using 3 of the check boxes, Zone
Alarm, 2 .   I'm afraid I'm going to crash.  Can someone offer help?????
Thanks!
Marilyn Kranich

ps........I sent this request a few weeks ago and recieved one response and
we were unable to figure this out!

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml