Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:04:32 -0700
I have reformatted my computer several times in the past.  I want to do it
again, so I can see if it will bring back some things I seem to have lost in
the last reformat.  (Not programs I've subsequently added, but things I
believe were on the computer when I got it.)  But, this time I want to use
one of those free programs that will 'write zeros' to my hard drive before I
reformat.  (Suggestions as to which free program is best would be nice too.)
I'm a little nervous, because I'm wondering if, after I use the program to
over-write everything on my hard drive, will it work right when I insert my
installation CD?  I mean, will the installation CD be looking for something
that I may have 'erased' when I used the over-writing program?  (My OS is
Windows 98SE.)
Carol Hanson

                       http://freepctech.com/rode