Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 07:58:21 -0500
If you have not already entered a password, then you can remove this
prompt by doing the following:

Right Click on "Network Neighborhood" and click "Properties".

Look for the section named "Primary Network Logon" and change it to
"Windows Logon" from the list.

Click "OK" and re-start your computer.

      Elizabeth Boston

Got Computer Questions?