Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"P.Wittneben" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 07:36:18 -0500
Blank
I give up, what's the fix for these problems? I've tried looking at the
Netscape Communicator site, Google, but I can't see the answer. But then
I could be reading the messages wrong

It sounds like your connection settings are wrong. This happened to me and all I had to do was call my ISP provider who supplied the connection settings for me.

---