Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:50:08 -0500
Jeanette,

I have installed Irfanview on lots of computers and not seen the
symptoms you describe. Perhaps the file was corrupted during your
download, or you were infected with a virus around the same time you
installed the program.

Try updating your virus program and then run a full scan.

You should also be able to un-install Irfanview from "Add Remove
Programs" in the Control Panel, download a fresh copy and install it
again.

You can also change which file type you want associated with Irfanview
by opening the program, clicking "Options" and "Set File Associations".

Elizabeth Boston
The Computer Lady
http://askTCL.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanette

I have been unable to view a lot of .jpg files, so I downloaded
Irfanview.  Since I installed it the text size in my IE6 browser changes
as I move the mouse.  When I tried to open a program from a shortcut on
my desktop, each of the shortcuts opened, one by one.  I only checked
that I want to use Irfanview to view .jpg and .bmp files.
I am running a 500mhz Pentium 3 under Windows 98.  I don't know if the
problem is connected to the download but it started immediately after.
I would appreciate any insight you may have.  Thanks in advance.
Jeanette Finnegan

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com