Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:37:06 -0500
I believe PRN files are created when you use the "print to a file"
option for some type of spreadsheet files.  I know that Lotus 123 wrote
to PRN files and I think Excel kept that file extension.  You can
usually delete any file that starts with a "~" as many programs use that
character to show that it is a temporary file.

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert A. Murray <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 4:14 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] .prn files

Hello all, need some help.
I need hard drive space.  In Win95 c:/windows/temp there are 6 .prn
files totaling 12 MB.  They are:
    ~ep1523.prn
    ~ep2258.prn
    ~ep2159.prn
    ~ep2209.prn
    ~ep2749.prn
    ~ep2d31.prn

I do have an Epson printer that i use some of the time.

In windows explorer, they all have a little excel icon in front of each
file name.  They will not open in excel.  Opening text only in excel is
also no clue.

Please tell me what these files are.
Can I safely delete them?

                         http://nospin.com/rode