Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Balakier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 22:05:52 EST
<<
Hi folks,

I installed Norton AntiVirus for Win'95 and in doing so, I chose the
automatic scheduler feature.  Then I decided I didn't want the
feature.  My problem is that I'm not able to stop the program from
I put "rem" in front of, and I can't find any other references to it
in any of the files using sysedit.  This leads me to believe that I
need to edit the registry, which I've never done.

So, I've backed up my registry using eru.exe (thanks to the recent
discussion on this list), and I've run regedit.exe and looked around,
but can't find anything obvious that is controlling the loading of
this file.  What's the next step(s)? >>

All you need to do is bring-up NAV click on SCHEDULER /and here you can setup
NAVes Scheduler any way you want.

-mark balakier

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]