Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alex Polenov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:58:10 +0300
Hello!

I have a number of files (about 70) in WordPad format (.wri) and I want
to make web page from those files. Think I need convert them to txt
format and make files index.htm with links to each file. But after saving
as txt files from WordPad (SaveAs -> text file) I've lost data and have
??? instead russian text.

So the question is - what's fasterst way to make the web page with links
to my wri files? Maybe just put wri to web? But text files will be  faster
to load than wri.

regards,
Alex

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html