Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Dodd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 08:40:28 -0600
From: "Bob Lendrim" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] This makes me say Wow!

> Yes Phil, I totally agree.
> I keep a printout from Belarc inside my computer case
> so it's available to me or anybody who should work on it.

Good morning,

I have never used BelArc Advisor.  Sounds like a good source of
hardware and software details on a machine.

I have been using Aida32 for the same purpose for the last couple of years.

Version 3.93 was the last free version but still works very well.

Have a great day,

Jim Dodd

                       http://freepctech.com/rode