Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 15:15:45 -0700
-----Original Message-----
Hi people,

I just want to ask what Office 97 Service Release 1 exactly is. If I do have
 install it.

Regards,

Westly M. Montroos

Office97 service Release 1 is essentially bug fixes and enhancements to
Office 97. It is also required to have installed before installing
Outlook98. Hope this helps.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA