Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:58:22 -0500
Hello folk,

OE 5 has been working just fine on my machine for months.  This morning
it worked, this afternoon it didn't........ nothing has changed on the
PC (except that
OE won't run <g>).

I have used Uninstaller to completely remove  OE.  I then rebooted and
reloaded from my IE 5 CD (actually it's an MSN CD <g>).

That didn't work so I uninstalled a second time, rebooted the PC again
and this time loaded OE5 from the MS web site.  Still no joy.

The problem is still the same as it was in the beginning.  When I click
on the OE icon, I get an hour glass for about 10-15 seconds and then the
normal arrow head comes back.... it's just like I never tried to start
the program..  No error messages, nothing.

I've tried bypassing the shortcuts by using START RUN and browsing to
the actual executable with the exact same results...... sigh......

Oh... one more important point.  The first time I uninstalled OE5, I
used the windows ADD/REMOVE programs option.  At that point, OE4 wass
still hiding out there and it started working after I removed version 5
and rebooted........

                         http://nospin.com/rode