Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kenneth Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:31:12 -0400
Hello  It has been a while since I posted to this also.  I have found a folder on my D drive named boot, and in this folder is more folders with just letters on each one, but in each one is boot.log files and a boot.exe file.  I have no idea what this is or how it got there, and I have tried to delete it in windows, safe mode and even in Dos mode from windows.  It will not let me access or delete these files or folders.

My thinking is it is some kind of trojan or adware, but everything I have read and searched always refers to the files being on the C drive.  Any suggestions or clues to this?

I am running Vista 32 bit

Appreciate the help

Kenneth Peterson

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: