Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 20:57:33 -0400
From: William Patton
Date: April 6, 2004

Subject: Norton Systemworks 2004 Upgrade Question

Hello,I am running Win98ME and have Norton Systemworks PRO 2001 installed.
I have purchased Systemworks 2004 and wish to install it.  I have contacted
Symantec for help, but have heard nothing.  My Systemworks PRO 2001 includes
Norton Ghost, wish I wish to retain.  The Systemworks 2004 is the plain
edition without Ghost.  The new one says I must uninstall the earlier copy.
I have unistalled Norton Utilities and Norton Antivirus, but ,as I say, I
wish to keep Ghost as it is not on the standard Systemworks 2004.  Upon
attempting to install 2004, it says I still have some previous parts of
Systemworks and will not install.  It seems to me I should be able to keep
this 2001 utility of Ghost.  I have Ghosted images on my computer for future
backup.  Can anyone advise.  Thank you, William Patton

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml