Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 03:40:59 -0500
Too many fonts? We've run 700-800 fonts for a publishing/type-setting biz
in Win98, Win98SE, & now WinME. I doubt that 100 fonts would cause the
problem. You may be loading too many RAM-resident programs which eat up
your RAM quickly and thus the clinkers each program leaves even after it
shuts down. We just downloaded MemTrubo2.1 shaerware from memturbo.com
($19.95 after 30 days). so far it has upped the available RAM quite a
bit, and has a quick key launch to revitalize RAM when needed. I also
went into MSconfig (START>RUN>msconfig) and eliminated a few unneeded
programs like browser plugins, etc - that helped bring up Windows
Resources. Check other Web sources for ways to reduce "StartUp" programs.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml