Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 09:35:55 -0400
> What is the procedure for putting a Favorite on Desktop for easier
> Internet access?
>
> Demetri Kolokotronis

Demetri,
The only way I know how to do that is to do the following:
Open IE
Go to the site you want then make your IE window small so that you can see
part of your desktop.
Click on the little IE icon that appears in the address bar next to the site
address and Drag and Drop it to the desktop. You can also Drag and Drop to
your quick launch bar. I prefer this way so that I don't have to go to my
desktop everytime.

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions