Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ashok Bhiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 18:51:38 +0530
Hello,
I am posting this problem since I have received no replies and I am really
desperate for a solution.

I have Win98. For sometime now, whenever I start the computer, Win98
says"Not properly shut down or HDD has bad sectors" and runs scandisk. No
bad sectors are found and even if the computer is properly shut down, on the
next boot up the same thing happens. I think some windows registry entry
which stores the fact of proper or improper shut down is corrupted. Please
help.
TIA
Ashok Bhiman
Thanks