Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 23:41:57 -0700
Dear Mike, I am not an AVAST user so someone else will have to answer
your questions on that program (but I hear it's very good). I've been
an AVG user for some years now, and in fact have just upgraded from
their free version of AVG 7.5 to their equally free 8.0.

I've been very happy with the very-easy-to-use AVG. No, it is not
correct to say that "AVG will not scan email after 30 days". The
confusion may have arisen because AVG distriibutes two slightly
different versions, and refers to both as "free". One version is the
regular ACG, which can be downloaded for free, can be used for free -
but for only 30 days. After that, one will have to pay to continue to
use it (this is not the version I use). The other version is
completely free, and will not stop working after 30 days.

The "main" AVG website does not make it easy to even find the
fully-free version, and all references to "free" versions are to the
free 30-day trial of the their regular to-be-paid-for product. The
truly free version is found at

http://free.grisoft.com/

Given that you were comfortable with AVG you may wish to consider
going back to it.

AVG-Free automatically scans your PC and updates itself as often as
you set it to (and at the time you schedule). Once a day is what I
use, some users do it more frequently and others less. If you do
decide to go back to AVG and download and install the new Free AVG v
8.0, do remember to set the update and scanning schedule as you need them.

Good luck -  regards,  = Cheeta Gauba