Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 10:41:22 -0700
On 11 Aug 2001, at 16:05, Demetri Kolokotronis wrote:

> I want to install gracvt.exe, Win98, and am stopped by message,
> required .dll, sky32v3c, is missing. I tried several web .dll
> archives; none had required file. Anyone know where to find it?

  If it's not in the archives, it was probably supposed to come with
gracvt.exe as part of the same package.  What package is this, by the
way?

> What does it mean, required .dll is missing? OS should show it, or
> downloaded file somehow dropped required file? Also, it is not
> indicated where to install it, if I find it. C:\Wndows\system?

  DLLs are module files containing library code and data resources
which can be shared by multiple programs.  Part of the .EXE header
tells the system "I need things found in these DLLs", and so the
system will load them into shared space as part of launching the EXE.
  It will load them if it can *find* them; if not, you get this error
message.
  The system will look in several places for them:  the Windows
directory, the Windows system (and/or system32) directory, the path
that the EXE is being loaded from (the DLL might be part of the same
package), or other directories on the search path.

David Gillett

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml