Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Allen Chetwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:54:01 -0800
Hi Joe,
I had a problem like this with my scandisk and what caused it was the DMA
box being checked in my disk properties. I have a new system with Win 95B,
so this might not apply. But to check it out go to control panel, System
icon, Device Manager tab on the properties sheet. In Device Manager go to
Disk drives and click on the plus sign. Then highlight your hard disk and
click the properties button near the bottom of the page. When the next
sheet comes up go to the settings tab and uncheck the DMA box. This fixed
my scandisk when it was hanging.
Allen Chetwood