Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
ARTHUR BAGHDOIAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 03:33:58 -0500
> ARTHUR BAGHDOIAN wrote:
> >
> > Cannot believe this! I lost the ability to drag icons across the
> > desktop.

>Jim Meagher responded:
>
> Can you explain this part a little better.  Do they not move,
> do they "snap back", is there an error message? etc etc

The icon remains fixed when I single-click on it and refuses to attach
to the mouse pointer. No "snap back", no error message, nor any
indication of a problem, just a simple refusal to follow the mouse
pointer. Double-clicking on the shortcut icon activates the associated
program just as it is supposed to, and right-clicking activates a menu
just as it is supposed to. Right-clicking on the open portion of the
desktop produces a menu just as it is supposed to, and selecting
"Arrange Icons", by Name, Type,...etc also works as it is supposed to,
that is the icons will re-arrange themselves according to the "Arrange
Icons" selection.

All this, even after re-installing windows. ????????????

Arthur Baghdoian

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]