Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:47:25 -0400
Hello all;

    I took some time to work with a few free disc burning programs and have
come to some conclusions. For my purposes I found it best to use two
programs for my DVD burning in Vista.

    DVD Decrypter is an older program that is no longer supported, but it
worked flawlessly many times to create an .iso of my already burned discs,
and then burn it to a DVD. It is not a one step solution, but it is one that
worked perfectly for me.

    InfraRecorder has worked flawlessly to burn files to a DVD. Vista
refused to copy my .jpg files to a blank disc and InfraRecorder did so
without a complaint. I don't know why Vista balked, giving me a disc not
ready error message, but InfraRecorder worked perfectly with the same files
and the same blank disc. I suggest to Nan that you try InfraRecorder.

  Deep Burner may be a fine program, but I had trouble adding multiple
folders to my burn list in one step as opposed to selecting each separately.
This could very well be a result of my impatience, as opposed to an issue
with the program as I gave up in my attempts once I had InfraRecorder
working.

    Thanks for the replies, and I hope this helps others.

Bill