Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:00:35 -0400
My Dell mini has a 3 GB drive. All my file storage is cloud/network
based Google Docs/Drive/Picasa). Gmail solves the email problem.
I also installed Ubuntu Linux, so AV isn't needed (Yet).
Google Docs can create/read any basic MS Office.
Minis were never meant to be laptop replacements, and the cloud is the
tool to solve your problem.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Joyce A <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> "Baby" is a HP Mini with a 15.1 gig HD, running Windows XP SP 2.  10.2 gig
> of the little HD is taken up with Windows software and Windows updates!
> There's only 4.95 gig free space after I took out a _bunch_ of software
> including (reluctantly) Firefox and Thunderbird,Java, Adobe X, Jasc Paint
> Shop Pro 9, Roxio, and a couple of other things I did not really want to
> remove.  (I had to take a lot of pictures and WMVs off of it one at a time;
> it didn't have enough memory left to create a CD!)
>
> The rest is necessary -- or is it?  I know MSSE is essential if I want to
> use "Baby" at the library (and of course, I want to).  So is MS Office 2007,
> and I use it and MS Works a lot.  Mostly "Baby" is my diary, date book, and
> logbook computer.
>
> I have turned off Windows updates, but there are still a bunch of these
> updates in the Control Panel.  They include a 63.7-meg "Compatibility Pack
> for the 2007 Office System" including several security updates dated August
> and September 2012; an unidentified, undated and unsized Microsoft .NET
> Framework 1.1 Security Update; a 185-meg Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
> Service Pack 2 update installed in March, May, June and July of 2010; a
> 169-meg Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 also installed in 2010;
> and a 28-meg Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1.
>
> Security updates for Windows XP and Windows Media Player include very much
> older ones from as far back as February 2009 up to the present date, and
> there is a countless gang of them!  I'm sure they're taking up yet more
> critical space on the little HD.  Can I take out the ones dated 2011 and
> backward without any harm?
>
> Later today, I need to install Adobe Reader and possibly "mobi" or another
> reader on "Baby,"  so I can use it to read some books that are only
> available to me online.  I hope doing that won't take me back to the point
> where I had only about 35 meg of memory left!
>
> Thanks in advance!  As always, I greatly appreciate your help!
>
> Joyce
> SE Ohio

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com