Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 09:19:10 -0500
At 06:09 PM 2/28/1998 Bryan Steward wrote:

>The last time I formated my hard drive, I deleted a partition which was
>about 2 gigs.  Is it possible to get that partition back without
>formating again or is it gone forever.

Bryan:

If you only FORMAT-ed the partition, you could try UNFORMAT or
the Norton utilities.

If you actually FDISK-ed it, it is most unlikely unless anyone knows
of a disk utility that will unpartition a deleted partition (please let me
know  -- I have never been there, but I might one day).

If there is really important data on the disk, there are companies
that do data recovery (at a high price).

Any recovery attempt must be done before you do anything else
with the disk.

Regards,

John Chin