Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 22:57:54 GMT
On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 05:23:24 -0500, you wrote:

>Two people have been kind enough to suggest that I delete any .pwl
>files from my Windows Directory. I found two and deleted them. But the
>problem persists. The new IE5 I installed this week will not allow me
>to access ANY site other than MSN or MicroSoft. The Content Advisor
>screen comes up saying, "Must type in Supervisor Password." And if I
>try to change the setting in the browser settings I get the same
>password blocking screen. Not sure what to do next or where to go to
>rid my Compaq of this nuisance. Guess it's back to Netscape, the
>"friendly" browser.
>
>Jim Hawkins

This came through on the old Internet list before it went under and
this has worked several times with IE4.0, not sure how effective it
would be on IE5, but it's worth a try.

To reset Content Adviser:
Backup Registry
Click run at the start button
Type regedit
Open the
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies
Delete the Ratings Folder
Exit the Registry Editor
Find the ratings.pol file in the windows\system folder
Rename this file ratings.old
reboot

This should work.

Ernie Goens

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]