Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Karen Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:01:13 -0700
Well, the way they explained it to me, they tried all the new things you
suggest and that didn't work either (Getting a more colors options in
Word97).  They thought perhaps a new program I might have loaded made some
unobvious changes so they thought perhaps reformatting and reinstalling
Windows 98 would take it back to the beginning.

Does that make sense?

Karen

 On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, unclerichard wrote:

> 'Need more colours?'
>
> For that I would have thought you needed a new graphics cards or a new
> driver for the GC.
>
> Can't see how reinstalling Wins is going to help.
> Perhaps someone can enlighten me?
>
> Richard Innes
> Auckland New Zealand

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: