Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:10:33 -0500
I had this (or a similar Adobe program, or programs) that came with
older scanners. I had problems with it /them... I think it was HE 3,
and I'm having trouble getting it to work on XP. (I gave up in March.)

Is it "supposed to" work in the OS you are using, and was that
"originally" or after compatibility patching?...)

I would take the CD and copy some test files to the Hard Drive.
On the HD, remove the read-only attribute(s) and rename the file
to something like test-1, test-2, etc. And re-open them (or import them?)
into the program.
See what happens then. If you can't use the files, they might be corrupted,
(unlikely unless you are having other problems with your burner), or
the program may not like its files being moved around from where "IT"
put them originally...

You might be able to use a floppy (and write protect it separately)
to do testing and playing around.

I did not understand from your original question about what program or
"system service" was writing these CDs, and if they were CD-Rs, CD-RW
and what file system they were burned in. CDFS or UDF.

Let the list know how you make out.

                  Rick Glazier