Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:03:30 -0700
Richard,

You need to give us a lot more information such as operation system, type
of computer, and the program you are trying to start. (Are you attempting
to start it outside of the operating system? - at a DOS boot?) Programs
that work outside of DOS may have no control over a "window" size so you
couldn't size the window. If you are starting it within windows, all you
have to do is make the window full size (maximize after starting) then shut
down your computer and when you restart it should start at full size.

J Dent