Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:33:19 -0600
Dave, put your cursor at the corners of a message window and pull each corner
until it's the size you want it.  Then the next time it will revert to that
size.  There isn't a setting to change it.

Linda Aldridge

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express Window

This might be a little petty but when I compose mail or reply to a message
using Outlook Express 5.01
the window is small.. I would like it to open full screen for mail and
replies.. Anyone know of a setting where I can find this?
There's nothing in the options and the maximize screen setting with the
icon doesn't work.  It's just irritating.

thanks
Dave Jones

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>