Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 22:44:31 -0400
Original Message --
From: "cheryl leiby" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Virus removal--Help Please!

Have you ran the Search and Destroy program you can
download it and it's free, ccleaner is also a free
program try these good luck

$$$

Hello Kathleen (aka Sybilgal),

Cheryl is exactly right about both utilities, though I forgot to mention CCleaner in my earlier reply to to your request for help.

While CCleaner is neither an anti-virus, anti-spyware nor antimalware product, it is a wonderfully efficient and well-designed and free program (donations gladly accepted and deserved by author if you're so inclined) that is easy to use and configure to rid your son's PC of unnecessary files and much more. It's highly regarded in the PC enthusiast community and as already mentioned ... the price is right.

CCleaner 1.41.544 is available for direct download here: http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/?2927.

Please note that there are also two beta versions of the next generation CCleaner available for download at the link shown above, but neither the author nor I would recommend it to you, especially given the current compromised state of your son's computer.

One last thing before closing: you'll need to turn off WinXP Home's 'System Restore' feature BEFORE cleaning up the mess on your son's computer because many if not all of the things that are at the root of your problems are archived there. After the machine is 'healthy' again, then be sure to re-enable/turn on 'System Restore' once again.

HTH. Please let us all abreast of your progress in resolving the issues affecting your son's PC. I remain,

Very truly yours,
Jeffrey Ottie  `~ )

eom

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: