Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:29:09 +1000
John writes:

<<Each time I try to repair I E , going to Add/Remove, and click on IE repair,
it goes thru the process, shuts down, restarts, and comes back to the desktop
background, without any icons, task bar or anything, with no way to do
anything.>>

Especially with early versions (and some later) IE6 is reportedly buggy on
some systems, for which the remedy seems to be to go back to Version 5.

You don't say why you were trying to repair IE6 in the first place.

If it continues to remain buggy on Win98 (not SE?), you might be best to
revert to an earlier version. IE6 seems to be designed mainly for later
OS's. Works for some, not for others.

It's always a gamble when you update.

Don Penlington

Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com