Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mogens Holst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:58:19 +0100
Hello Huonga3,

Tuesday, January 14, 2003, 21:44, you wrote:

H> Thank you so much Mogens.Yeah,I need to know how to create a bootup
H> floppy,that will allow me to choose
H> just as from my hard disk.Again,thank you.I'm looking forward to hearing
H> from your replication.
H> Regards,
H> Huynh Minh Huong
H> E-mail: [log in to unmask]

It is relatively easy.

Format a diskette from Windows XP - without transferring the system files.

Copy the following three files from your regular boot disk (C:/) tol
the floppy:

boot.ini
ntdetect.com
ntldr            (this file has no extention)

It is possible that you can't see these files as they are normally
hidden. In Windows Explorer click on Functions | Folder settings |
Show hidden files.

That should do the trick. Boot the computer from A:/ and test it.

Good luck.

--
Best regards,
Mogens Holst